VOTE: MadSo vs. Pot’s are in the final round to become FSU’s Best Bar

It’s a match-up for the ages

It’s official: Madison Social and Potbelly’s are the two most popular and beloved bars in all of Tallahassee. In honor of March Madness, we’ve been running a competition for FSU to vote for their favorite bars each week and we’re down to the final two.

Thousands of votes have been placed, and the final two have beat out Recess, Bullwinkles, Coliseum and Ken’s – but only one of them can make it to the end.

The winner gets a trophy and certificate from us, but most importantly, bragging rights. All of Florida State has voted, but only one of them can be crowned Florida State’s Best Bar.

Voting is open and ends Sunday, March 26th at 5pm. 

Madison Social

Madison Social has beat out Clyde’s, The Brass Tap, and Bullwinkle’s to be in the finals against Pot’s for the title as FSU’s favorite bar.

Last week, Madison Social went up against Clydes’s and won a close 59% of the vote. If you didn’t know, MadSo is a beloved Happy Hour, trivia, brunch and game day spot of Florida State students. Located on Madison St, Madison Social is the perfect place to walk from the game and back on a Saturday in the fall.

Potbelly’s and The Painted Lady

Potbelly’s has beat out Recess, Poor Paul’s, and The Standard to be in the finals against MadSo for the title as FSU’s favorite bar.

Potbelly’s and Recess was a matchup for the ages. Pot’s was victorious as they beat such a tough contender with over 60% of the vote. From Purgatory to Happy Hour, Potbelly’s has instilled itself as being one of the most beloved places at Florida State. As we all saw from the recent Fake Patrick’s Day, you’ll get the most bang for your buck at Potbelly’s.

Florida State University