These FSU students are looking for someone to dog-sit their pups over Spring Break

They are sooooooo cute

While many students are wrapping up stressful midterm weeks and ready to leave town for Spring Break, there are others who are still in search of that perfect someone to dog-sit their pups for the week long holiday. If you’re staying in town for the week, and have always wanted a dog but haven’t been able to commit to the responsibility, these dog owners are looking to drop their pups off with you for a few days, before they leave town to enjoy Spring Break.

Koda, 4 year old Miniature Australian Shepard

Koda is a 4 year old ball of sunshine. She is an angel in the house, listens well, and knows almost every trick you can think of. She’s full of energy, and loves to play. She’s a barker while outside, but a good snuggler who needs to be watched for 9 days, Friday the 10th through Saturday the 18th, while her mom is on Spring Break.

Moms Facebook: Marissa Weitzman

Finley, 3 month old Great Dane/ Shepherd mix

Finley is 3 months old and full of puppy love. He’s around 25-30lbs, and very energetic at times, but sweet and cuddly when he’s tired. Finley loves other dogs and plays very well, and wouldn’t mind having a puppy friend for the week. He needs to be watched  Thursday the 9th through Sunday the 19th.

Moms Facebook: Kaja Bibaud

Lola, 7 month old Yorkie

Lola is a 7 month old Yorkie that weighs a whopping 4 pounds. She loves to cuddle and eat shredded cheese, and is sassy but sweet. Lola loves to play and even comes with her own hair bows. Lola needs to be watched Monday the 13th (night), Tuesday the 14th, Wednesday the 15th, and Thursday the 16th (morning).

Moms Facebook: Vanessa Marquez

Florida State University