Write for us at The Tab Florida State

Your ultimate source for all things FSU

The Tab Florida State is looking for new, talented writers to join our team. At The Tab Florida State, we pride ourselves in posting original, hyper- local, and agenda setting FSU news. We cover the stories you’re interested in hearing about, in a style you want to read.

The Tab FSU has covered some of the biggest stories on campus, including the university accidentally emailing hundreds of confidential reports to students, to Florida States most WTF moments of 2016, and they’re all written by students just like you. From the 10 Commandments of Florida State football, to the best professors at FSU, we’ve got you covered.

The Tab is a global news network comprised of professional and student journalists, reaching an audience of 8 million readers every month. We have websites at over 70 universities around the United States, and The Tab Florida State has been one of The Tabs top teams almost every month since it’s launch on campus last Spring. You’ll also have the opportunity to apply for internships at The Tabs New York City HQ, and to write for The Tabs verticals, including Babe, one of the largest women’s websites in the world.

So like our Facebook page to get the inside scoop on everything happening in Tallanasty, and sign up here to join our team and become a part of The Tab Florida State, no experience necessary. For more information on applying, contact our Campus Editor Kami Thomas at [email protected].

Florida State University