Your ultimate guide to nailing finals week fashion

Because we know what to wear is your greatest concern

It’s a known fact that finals week is the perfect time to show off your best fashion pieces. If worrying about exams was challenging in itself, picking out what to wear during these exhilarating five days is objectively worse. If you’ve been struggling with this common dilemma, then worry no more-we’ve got the perfect outfits for you!

Erica’s chic, black outfit expresses her innermost turmoil as she writes six 4 page essays by midnight. This slick look is also perfect for late night snack runs—no one can judge you for scarfing down a box of Insomnia cookies if they can’t see you in the first place. And once your all-nighters are done, high top Converse allow for a flawless exit out of your last exam and into winter vacation.

What is a better way to reminiscence of the easier days of youth than to sport sock monkeys on your robe? The answer is nothing. Paul’s robe is a rare delicacy in the fashion world, especially since the soft white trimming adds a bit of luxury as it is used to rub your face against during stressful times. With the inclusion of the glasses, the look practically screams, “I’ve got a guaranteed C on this exam.”

Shoes are so last semester. This look is the ultimate study outfit: long socks that protect your feet from the icy tile floor in Strozier, basic color scheme that gives you one less thing to look at while procrastinating on homework, and oversized sweatshirt that hides your slouched posture and stash of “study snacks”.

Kaleb’s robe is as blinding as a clean white board and blank as the pained stare he’s hiding behind his sunglasses. This relaxed style lets everybody know that you gave up on finals week in September, and has the practicality of letting you sleep anywhere without anyone knowing. So go take the exam for the class you haven’t been to all semester—no one will be able to see the tears dripping down your face.

Kami knows how to add chicness to a simple outfit. Sometimes to look great, you don’t need to be eccentric in your outfit choices. Kami’s look is the epitome of comfort, as she looks like she just stepped out of a mattress commercial. A cute headband is the perfect way to keep your hair out of your face so your tears don’t get your hair wet.

Tomas is sporting casual attire this exam week. This kind of outfit is perfect for studying while still picking up babes. Joggers that fall just above the ankle are the perfect way to show off a bit of skin without being too scandalous for the conservative and quiet nature of the library. Tomas’ blank and slightly angry stare is perfect for when his teachers pass out the exams to him, and the addition of a backwards hat ensures that his face was in full view.

If you’re going to spend an entire week in the library, you may as well dress like a librarian. A thrifted cardigan and thick-rimmed glasses can make any outfit go from “I slept in this last night” to “I don’t need sleep to look good.” To give this look a practical accessory, make sure to master your “be quiet or I’ll kill you” glare.

Florida State University