Best of FSU ‘Class of’ pages part 2

It just gets weirder and weirder

We called y’all out a month ago and thought maybe you’d calm down. Boy, were we wrong. Since midterms, it seems that everything has gone downhill just in time for us to hit rock bottom before finals.

Last time, we claimed that in a sea of normal posts you would find a weird one, but it definitely seems like weird is the new normal. Try to keep it together, ‘Noles.

We came to college to get more knowledge

I’m glad that I’m paying thousands of dollars to go to school here when really the most valuable information is free from this guy. Not only have I been gifted with great advice, but he’s also going to take a few things of mine too. You’re so right, though. While I’m stressing about finals, I should also be stressing about people randomly walking up to my car and checking to see if the doors are locked.

Every college kid’s favorite word is “FREE”

We all love Tally for what it is, but the best of us know that it’s not perfect. It has its quirks for sure and tries its best to be something special. We appreciate the attempt, but the thought is not always what counts.

We’re all friends here

Basically our entire student body can easily say “been there, done that” when it comes to drinking and partying. A mass majority of us have ended up in weird places with no recollection of how we got there and really no way to get out of it either. Thank god it’s the little things that help us bond because it’s these small gestures that make us a stronger community.

Fuck with us, Gators

Some of us are looking for subleases, some of us are just looking for some idiots that wanna try the Tribe. 31-13 is all we gotta say. Go ahead, start some shit.

Hid yo’ kids, hid yo’ wife

Let’s all just hope this is some weird Greek life stuff you wouldn’t understand unless you were in. If it’s not, we’ve got a wild child on the loose at Pot’s whose reward won’t even pay for your cover in to look for her.

Something to be thankful for

Sell your furniture, sell your clothes, sell your heart? I mean, what better way to get connected with girls in your school than on your class pages. Ladies, don’t knock it till you try it – he claims he has food.

BACK IN TIME FOR SANTA

!!REPEAT OFFENDER!! Thanksgiving didn’t work, but now he’s trying to cuff. This time with packages with different levels??? Not only do you have options now, but this time he upped his game by going shirtless. I don’t know, girls. He’s a man who knows what he wants.

Losing your shit in Strozier

It’s cool, girl. We’re all doing it. What’s finals seasons without a couple of midnight meltdowns where you just throw your shit down and walk away?

When you’ve given up

Aren’t we all. Finals sucked, we’re lonely, and we’re broke. There is no hope. Just let me know where I can get in line.

Florida State University