Insomnia Cookies giving away FREE cookies on Monday

Mondays aren’t so bad when they involve free cookies

Our beloved late-night sweet spot, Insomnia Cookies, is celebrating the opening of its 100th store with free cookies on Monday, October 24th, just in time for midterms.

The closest Insomnia to campus is on Tennessee St, next to our other favorite late night place, Tacospeak. The free cookie is valid with any in-store or delivery purchase from 9am on October 24th to 3am on October 25th.

In a press release, they said: “We couldn’t have made it to 100 stores without the efforts of our team members and the immense loyalty of our fans across the country. What better way to celebrate the occasion than by giving away free cookies.” Amen.

Insomnia will also celebrate by giving away prizes throughout the day on their social media platforms. If you use the hashtag #ICelebrate100 across your social media accounts, you can win other free things besides warm, delicious cookies. You can find Insomnia Cookies on Facebook (insomniacookies), Twitter (@InsomniaCookies),  Instagram (@InsomniaCookiesOfficial) and on Snapchat (@CookiesVIP).

The promotion will run at all of their stores, so tell all your out-of-state East Coast friends.

Florida State University