I went undercover to ask UM fans what they think about FSU

‘They’re super ratchet, but in a sort of endearing way’

This past weekend, I decided to drive down seven hours from Tallahassee to Miami to tailgate for the big FSU/UM game. While there, I thought it would be fun to go undercover as a UM fan to see what our “rivals” really think about us. I kept my real Seminole identity a secret so that they wouldn’t hold back with their answers. Not gonna lie, their words stung a little.

Michael Padron, UM fan

First thing you think of when I say “FSU”: “Diarrhea.”

Describe the typical FSU student: “Preppy, stuck up assholes.”

Who is the better QB? Francois or Kaaya?: “Kaaya, only because his mom played Felisha in the movie Friday. Bye, Felisha!”

Lee, UM student

First thing you think of when I say “FSU”: “Your girls are really hot.”

Describe the typical FSU student: “Pretty, but dumb as a rock.”

Sebastian, UM student

First thing you think of when I say “FSU”: “Grimy.”

Describe the typical FSU student: “Rejected from UF.”

Who is the better QB? Francois or Kaaya?: “Kaaya, obviously. Francois can’t even throw a ball.”

Kevin, UM fan

First thing you think of when I say “FSU”: “Crabs, and not the type you steal from Publix.”

Describe the typical FSU student: “Shitty ass frat kids.”

Who is the better QB? Francois or Kaaya?: “Kaaya, duh. Look at the stats.”

Ellen, UM student

First thing you think of when I say “FSU”: “Absolute trash.”

Describe the typical FSU student: “I don’t know, I don’t think of FSU too much. I have better things to do, like study. Which is clearly something FSU students don’t do much of.”

Steve, UM fan

First thing you think of when I say “FSU”: “The Tallynasty.”

Describe the typical FSU student: “Drunk and high all day, everyday.”

Who is the better QB? Francois or Kaaya?: “Kaaya, obviously! Francois ain’t shit.”

Katie, UM student

First thing that you think of when I say “FSU”: “Stupid frat boys.”

Describe the typical FSU student: “They’re super ratchet, but in a sort of endearing way.”

Who is the better QB? Francois or Kaaya?: “Kaaya, for sure!”

Danny, UM fan

First thing that you think of when I say “FSU”: “Florida STD University.”

Describe the typical FSU student: “Everytime I type ‘FSU’ on my phone, autocorrect switches it to ‘gay’, so take that as you will.”

Who is the better QB? Francois or Kaaya?: “Kaaya is the better QB, but Francois is the better crab thief, unless he already has crabs.”

So it seems like most UM fans would agree that we’re nothing but a bunch of ratchet party animals who spend all of our time drinking instead of studying, but hey, what’s wrong with that?

Florida State University