I finished an entire Chipotle bowl while looking for parking in Traditions

Ride with me through the journey for more parking

If you’ve ever eaten Chipotle, which should be everyone reading this or else shame on you, you know that finishing an entire bowl isn’t a quick task, but a long and tedious process that takes patience and a little lot of sweat.

Last night before a study session with a few classmates, I decided to treat myself. My plan wasn’t to eat my bowl until I got to Stroz, but after a few laps around Traditions I realized a hole was being gnawed into my stomach and waiting just wasn’t going to happen. I figured I’d take a few bites, attempt to satisfy my seemingly insatiable hunger, and be on my merry way. I was wrong.

15 minutes deep into following people who were in fact, not leaving, I realized I had to document. If you know me, you know that I lose my footing when the wind blows, and putting down an entire Chipotle bowl isn’t an easy feat- it takes time. So when I finally looked down and found an empty bowl, I was awestruck, to say the least.

FSU has over 40,000 students and 6 parking garages, which makes absolutely no sense to me. Granted, not every student who attends our beloved university owns a car, and not every student who owns a car drives to campus on a daily basis- but if it takes 45 minutes to find a parking spot at 9 pm on a Tuesday night, something isn’t right.

I love FSU, and if my biggest issue with this school is that I can never find parking, then I’m doing ok… but something must be done. So this is me, in attempts to help Florida State reach The Perfect University status, officially waging war on FSU parking. This saga will be continued…

P.S… I ended up driving to Woodward instead.

Florida State University