We dressed for a stereotypical night out in the Nasty – and found our doppelgängers

It was eerie

We all know going out is deeply embedded in the culture of Tallahassee. From tailgating before football games to sorority waltzes, the nightlife of FSU is as diverse as the student body. Although there is variety in where you go and who you see, there are a few outfits you’ll spot no matter where you end up.

To prove you will undoubtedly see them on a night out in Tally, some of The Tab gals donned these outfits and took to Clyde’s on Monday night to see how well we blended in.

Leather jacket, black jeans and booties

I went with the ever-classic leather jacket, black jeans, and black booties.

This edgy look was spotted on a total of 11 girls over the course of the night, solidifying its first-place finish as outfit of the night. We found my twin upstairs hanging with her girl squad and knew we were on the right track.

This was a double whammy. Immediately after arriving we saw Hannah’s (left) doppelgänger. Even better, she just so happened to have come with someone dressed exactly like Emma (right).

They really hit the nail on the head with their outfit choices. Hannah embodied the tomboy grunge look while Emma went with the trendy lace-up look.

The kind strangers we found wearing the exact same outfits were better than we could have dreamed.

Kami’s outfit embodied the “shorts and booties when it’s 50 degrees outside” look. Her similarly dressed counterpart seemed to agree that retaining body heat is, in fact, not as important as wearing a killer outfit. Their outfits are a perfect match, down to the leather and gold chain purse.

Emily took “comfy chic” to the next level and paired her cute booties and flowy top with her trusty yoga pants. Unnoticeable to the naked eye, black yoga pants could pass for leggings any day of the week. They’re normally seen on girls who refuse to sacrifice comfort for anything or are all but allergic to regular pants. You go girls.

All in all we blended perfectly with the local fashion and had a great time doing it.

Florida State University