BREAKING: Pro-Rape meetup rescheduled

‘Not a single meetup will be cancelled. We will not be intimidated by the actions of the lying media and leftist political establishment’

Roosh V’s Atlanta meet-up has been rescheduled.

Daryush Valizadeh aka Roosh V was planning a global meet-up on February 6th at 8pm at Piedmont Park to protest for the legalization of rape.

Last night, it was cancelled on the basis that the ‘safety and privacy’ of the attendees could not be guaranteed.

However, his blog, “Return of Kings”, has now been updated and says:

“I have created a private Central Command for meetup hosts and other trusted insiders to device protocols that allow all meetups on Saturday to proceed as planned. I will publish protocols for meetup attendees here by Thursday. Not a single meetup will be cancelled. We will not be intimidated by the actions of the lying media and leftist political establishment. If you are a host, check your email for further information.”

Photograph of Roosh used by the Sydney Morning Herald

The outrage to shut down the infamous meetup began in Australia, and has now been met with just as much push back from Roosh and his claims of coming to the meetup locations regardless of protests.

The mission statement for this protest was published on his blog.

It said: “The the primary focus of all attendees is upon establishing friendly relations with the other men who are present. The goal is not to meet women, or to party uproariously, or to grandstand, or to find a wingman, but to meet other men who share the same values as yourself, even if they walk different paths in life.

Valizadeh has been lambasted for his for blog postings declaring that rape should be legal if it occurs in private, and that a woman’s value lies only in her beauty and fertility.

The Atlanta meet-up location was set to be at Piedmont Park, corner of 10th street and Charles Allen Dr by the sign. The men had been instructed to identify themselves by asking the innocuous question, “Do you know where I can find a pet shop?”

He said: “We will have 165 meetings in 43 countries for our international meet-up day on February 6, 2016 at 8PM local time. Hosts have been instructed to wait at the meeting point from 8:00-8:20pm before moving on to the final location.

“You can then introduce yourself and get details about where to proceed at 8:20. If you ask someone for the pet shop and they appear confused or actually try to direct you to a real pet shop, they’re not there for the meetup.”

Emory