The Tab has arrived at Dartmouth

It’s time for our voice to be heard

Today, we officially launch The Tab Dartmouth and invite you to join our student media revolution.

It goes without saying that Dartmouth is a special place. With some of the richest traditions and most loyal people you will find, Dartmouth is worth celebrating.

While Dartmouth is certainly not perfect, it’s a shame the past few years have been marked by scandal and negative press aimed at weakening our pride.

Whether it be an agenda-driven media or the school’s own quest for self-improvement, conversations about issues on campus have been overwhelmingly negative and at times, one-sided.

It’s time for a change.  It’s time for an even-handed discussion where we can be both critical of our school’s problems, yet still maintain our love for Dartmouth at the same time.  It’s time for our voice to be heard.

Starting today, we’re here to bring you the thoughts and opinions of the Dartmouth community.  We are an open publication and are welcome to anyone who has something to say.

From its conception at Cambridge University in 2009, The Tab has refocused student media back towards the issues which matter in students’ lives.

Our expertise lies in delivering you original, unbiased, factual stories with a voice exclusively crafted by Dartmouth students for Dartmouth students.

Like our Facebook page, invite your friends, share your favorite stories, and be sure to check in daily for all of the latest from Dartmouth.

And if you’re interested in learning more about writing for The Tab Dartmouth, click here.

Dartmouth