Celebrate the end of the nightmarish election with Hunter tonight

You made it, now celebrate with Hunter

Hunter College will be host its first-ever presidential election results watch party tonight at the Roosevelt House.

The event will run from 6-9:30PM, which is when the poll results for New York are announced. There will be guest speakers and special guests in attendance, including Dean Andy Polsky, Professor Wendy Hayden and several elected officials.

Tom Hutton, chapter director for Hunter College’s Generation Citizen, at a presidential debate watch party at the Roosevelt House.

And if that’s not enticing enough, food will be served at the event.

Generation Citizen in partnership with USG is hosting this party, which also held watch parties for the presidential debates this semester.

So round up your CUNY friends (all CUNY students are welcome, not just Hunter students!) and head to the Roosevelt house for some grub, conversation and kissing this cringeworthy election season goodbye.

USG vice president Matt LoCastro at a presidential debate watch party.

To see more about the event check out the Facebook page and be sure to RSVP here if you plan on attending.

Hunter College CUNY CUNY Hunter election Generation Citizen Hunter College Roosevelt house student government