Apply to intern with The Tab Hunter

We aren’t The Envoy

Since launching last year, The Tab is America’s largest and fastest growing network for college news. In the past year, The Tab has published student reporters at more than 70 schools across the US to a global audience of more than 5 million readers. We broke the story about Malia Obama going to Harvard and we asked Donald Trump what he is going to do for people leaving college.

At Hunter College, we know that our student body is diverse so we publish on a broad range of topics, from the love of a hometown to a Hunter student who developing an app to mishandling sexual violence.

We write stories that you want to read.

Applications are now open for The Tab Hunter Fellowship. The Fellowship is an opportunity for student writers and reporters to intern with us, to publish pieces and be recognized by leading media companies and journalism schools.

Fellows will report on news relevant to Hunter students. They will also have the opportunity to cover election news for The Tab’s Electoral College, and contribute to the fastest growing women’s website on the internet Babe.

There are ten spots on The Tab Fellowship for each school. Fellows are expected to produce three stories each month, working with a campus editor and a professional journalist in The Tab’s New York office to write sharp stories. Rewards include further internship opportunities, LinkedIn recommendations from senior journalists and exclusive Tab merchandise.

For questions about applying, reach out to your campus editor Shannon Ho at [email protected], Boris Litvin at [email protected] or our HQ contact in our Williamsburg office, [email protected].

Hunter College