Write for us at The Tab CU Boulder

Where the cool kids go for news

The Tab CU Boulder is looking for new, talented writers to join our team. At The Tab CU Boulder, we pride ourselves in posting original, Boulder-based, and trend setting CU news. We cover the stories you’re interested in hearing about, in a style you want to read.

The Tab CU Boulder has covered some of the biggest stories on campus, including CU ranking as the heaviest study drug campus in the country. Each story is written by students just like you. From the Colorado schools group chat to all the info on CU's frat scene and the Insta famous girls of Boulder, we've got you covered.

The Tab is a global news network of professional and student journalists, reaching an audience of 10 million readers every month. We have websites at over 70 universities around the United States, and The Tab CU Boulder has been one of The Tab’s top performing teams since its launch in Spring 2016. Working for The Tab will provide you with the opportunity to apply for internships at The Tab’s National site in New York City and for fellowship writers, class credit.

By writing for The Tab CU Boulder, you’ll also have the choice to work remotely for The Tab’s verticals including Babe, one of the fastest growing women’s websites on the Internet. Fellows have broken stories featured in The New York Times, BuzzFeed, VICE, The Washington Post and The Guardian, and now work in sought-after jobs in the media.

In order to apply to write for The Tab CU, like our Facebook page and sign up here to join our team. Become a part of The Tab CU Boulder, no experience necessary. For more information on applying, contact our Campus Editor Caroline Smith at [email protected].

@_caresmith

University of Colorado Boulder