BOVA’S is officially delivering through HungryBuffs

The freshman 15 just got a lot harder to avoid

Everyone’s favorite drunk food is now easier than ever to access.

If you’re somehow unaware of the absurd food masterpiece (or catastrophe, if you’re a health nut) that is a Brandon, dubbed “Bovas Special” on their menu, I can break it down for you.

Source: Kate Teevens

Source: Kate Teevens

For $7.49, you’ll receive a grilled cheese topped with chicken fingers, hot sauce, ranch buffalo sauce, and Bovas sauce. Not enough for you? Add bacon, guac, or fries for an extra buck, and mozzarella for $1.50.

Source: Kate Teevens

Source: Kate Teevens

Rising junior Alexandra Skender said that it’s the “best idea” she’s ever heard and while she loves Brandons, “Bovas is really far, so how convenient.”

Lizzie Grunwald, also a rising junior, was overjoyed with news, saying “HOLY, THIS IS LITERALLY A BLESSING.” Going off of that, she said that “Bovas is literally like a little gold mine and such a little classic CU spot for food and I think they’re so smart for delivering cause they’re gonna make bank!”

It’s no doubt that HungryBuffs is the best food delivery service in town, so a huge ‘thank you’ to them for giving the Buffs this gift. Proceed with caution, though, as anyone who has stomached a Brandon knows that the unconventional sandwich is not meant for the sober, or even buzzed, Buff.

Deliveries are available from 8:00 AM to 11:30 PM. Takeout is available from 8:00 AM to 3:00 AM. The delivery isn’t half bad, either, especially if you’re stomach isn’t doing so hot and trekking to The Hill is out of the question.

Order your first BOVA’S delivery meal through HungryBuffs right here.

University of Colorado Boulder