How many calories are actually in your favorite drunk foods at Cornell?

It adds up, even if you can’t add

The freshmen 15 is no myth, but it’s not just the all-you-can-eat dining halls or beer calories doing it. It’s difficult to plan ahead for what drunk-you will do, and as drunk-you, there’s probably not much nutritional planning going on anyway, but hey.

Read through.

Round House from Collegetown Bagels

Calories: 770

What it is: A breakfast favorite, made of a rosemary salt bagel filled with scrambled egg, bacon, sausage, melted cheddar cheese, and a hash brown. But also the caloric equivalent of 114 minutes of swimming.

Pepperoni Calzone from Calios (The Calzone King)

Calories: 800

What it is: A sizeable portion of folded pizza, with the advantages of being portable and relatively spill-proof for your clumsy drunk self. A classic post-partying eat, it is also more than a third of your daily calories.

Deluxe Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie from Insomnia Cookies

Calories: 570

What it is: Served hot with gooey chocolate, this late night classic features three separate kinds of chocolate that melt together into a delicious dark mess. Also worth 35 minutes of hard running. Maybe go with the chocolate chunk cookie, at a mere 230 calories.

Cheese Pizza from College Town Pizza

Calories: 310 (one slice)

What it is: At almost a cent per calorie, you are getting what you pay for. Also, prepare for crowds. Everyone is here.

Cajun Fries from Louie’s Lunch

Calories: 400

What it is: Salty and spicy, these delicious fries should come with a heart surgeon, but that’s not stopping your wasted self from stopping at the orange food truck.

Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough Ice Cream from Nasty’s in RPCC

Calories: 1120 (the whole pint)

Kleine Pause – gleich gehts weiter! #work ? #potd #instafashion #icecream #wiw #wiet #outfit #outfitoftheday #ootd #me #love #fashionblogger #snapfilter #mylook #metoday #todayiwore #selfie #chic #fashionista #benandjerryscookiedough

A photo posted by Annalena Loves (@annalena.loves) on Dec 21, 2016 at 7:47am PST

What it is: Super expensive, it’s also very hard to stop eating. Praise Jesus for the metabolism of youth.

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups from the vending machines in your dorm

Calories: 220 (two pack)

L Amérique arrive un peut dans nos rayons ? ! Alors la tartelette c'est pas mauvais mais je m'en enfilerai pas 2 a la suite ! Et la barre sa ressemble vraiment au barres snickers #reesespeanutbuttercups #reesesnutrageous #usa #peaunutbutter

A photo posted by Adeline (@lyn_vaughn) on Feb 4, 2017 at 4:47am PST

What it is: On the way back to your room, you see the gleaming lights of the vending machine. Are you strong enough to resist? No.

PMP (Poor Man’s Pizza) from Hot Truck

Calories: 380

What it is: French bread, mozzarella, and tomato sauce. French bread pizza. Delicious and . . . less nutritious.

Garlic Knots from Sammy’s Pizzeria

Calories: 540 (for 6)

This photo of Sammy’s Pizzeria & Restaurant is courtesy of TripAdvisor

What it is: Baked bread, brushed with garlic, olive oil, and parmesan. 90 calories each.

Chicken Shawarma Plate from Oasis Halal Grill

Calories: 800

What it is Spit-grilled chicken over a bed of cucumbers and onions, with rice, hummus, and yogurt. A second dinner.

Cornell