Boys of Balch is the Instagram account we’ve all been waiting for

First the men of the Vet School calendar, now the Boys of Balch – what’s next?

If you’re not familiar with them, Instagram has some accounts called “Hot Dudes ____.” So whether it’s hot dudes reading, with hummus, with dogs, or what have you, Instagram has got it.

Now, Cornell’s very own Balch Hall, an all-women’s dorm, joined the party with their Boys Of Balch profile. Their description reads, “Hey balchies! Follow to stay updated on our fav visitors 😉 DM pics and locations! Remember consent is sexy! Ask these boys B4 submitting! www.exposehim.com”

While they’re jumping on the bandwagon with a popular photo subject you can find all over Insta, this page is very new, meaning there are only a couple of pictures up as of now. Take a look for yourself:

We wanted to protect the privacy of these unsuspecting boys, so we photoshopped pictures of Cornell University bears onto their faces.

This caption reads: ‘Hello balchies! Welcome to boys of Balch. Exposing all the late night booty calls, “study sessions”, and mystery rendezvous. Follow us to stay updated on all of our favorite visitors. Feel free to contribute by dm-ing pictures and locations.’

This caption reads: Watch out ladies, Mr. Steal yo bugs was spotted in unit 2! #catchingbugsorhoes? (Ps thanks for ? followers)

This caption reads: ‘Sniped- lonely boy trying to sneak a quick nap in unit 3-1. Who’s bed is this charming boy in?’

For non-Balchies, like myself, a little background on this dorm is that it is 100 percent occupied by women. Any guests in the dorm have to be walked in and out of the building, or they have to be walked to and from the bathroom in the units that have gender neutral bathrooms. These boys have their pics taken, and the residents have a chance to send the photos via DM to this Instagram account and share their encounter with a Boy of Balch with the other girls in the hall.

With their start date being about two days ago, this private account already has about 115 followers!

Cornell