The reality of being a black student in a mostly white Greek system

I feel like I’m only allowed in because fraternities are legally obliged to open their doors to minorities

Psi Upsilon to immediately close down

The house will become a center to promote diversity and inclusivity

‘Do you know this racist?’ posters put up around Cornell after racially-motivated assault

They are up around campus and in Collegetown

Cornell student arrested for assault after using racial slurs in a fight off campus

He’s alleged to be part of an unalleged fraternity

Cornell is the 14th best school in America, says new ranking

Big news for Big Red

Cornell frat bro accused of shouting ‘build a wall’ outside Latino center

‘I strongly condemn behavior that is antithetical to our proud history of inclusion’

Almost half of sexual assaults reported at Cornell occur at the start of the Fall semester

20 percent involve criminal entry into students’ homes

Why Trillium is the best place to eat on campus, in Ithaca and probably at any college

It’s the best of every world

Answer these questions and we’ll tell you which freshman dorm at Cornell you are

Pretty spot on

Everything you should not do as a new student at Cornell

Save yourself the embarrassment please

Jennifer Lawrence says what we’ve all known to be true about Harvard guys

‘I normally don’t like Harvard people…’

Incoming Cornell freshman drowns in gorges before start of semester

Winston Perez-Ventura’s acceptance to Cornell video went viral last year

Police seeking Collegetown prowler who reached into women’s windows and touched them as they slept

‘Secure windows and doors to deter unwanted entry’

Why every Cornell student should spend at least one summer in Ithaca

‘An Ithaca summer is sweaty, fun if you do it right, and essential for your time at Cornell’

Eight tweets that accurately depict a person of color’s reaction to the handling of Justine Damond’s murder

‘Wish #AllLivesMatter was this quiet when we were telling them that what’s happening for Damond is what should happen for every cop shooting’

‘I thought there wasn’t a place for me to be attractive’: Why learning to love my natural hair should not have been a revolution

My mom tried to warn me about the dangers of relaxers for Black hair, but I didn’t care

I tried brewing my own kombucha and now I feel more connected to the universe

Forget the boys, crack open a cold one with me

‘I feel unsafe in my own home’: Black women respond to the murder of Bianca Roberson

We spoke with Black women from Roberson’s community about their feelings toward her tragic death