The Tab Columbia is looking for new writers

Join the network with over 11 million monthly readers

The Tab Columbia is looking for new, talented writers to join our team. From interviews with on-campus celebrities to campus activism, The Tab Columbia prides itself on covering the stories that matter at Morningside Heights.

In the past we've covered breaking news and published original stories and hot takes. From student profiles to student news, we have you covered.

When writing for The Tab, you have a unique opportunity to join a group of fearless journalists who enjoy telling a variety of stories across Columbia. You'll join a student-run website prepared to give everyone a voice with our platform, and with the assistance of our Columbia Editorial team and Assistant Editors at our Brooklyn office.

The New York Times describes us as "a touchstone for the 18-to-22-year-old demographic". The Tab is a global media network, that’s comprised of professional and student journalists, and reaches an audience of 11 million readers monthly.

Like our Facebook page and sign up to join our team and become part of The Tab Columbia, no experience necessary.

For more information about how to apply, contact Co-Editors Francesca Croce at [email protected] and Canwen Xu at [email protected].

Columbia University