Hillary’s speech at CMU in pictures

ICYMI

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton spoke to students and community members at Carnegie Mellon University yesterday. Hillary delivered a speech to an enthusiastic crowd that touched on environmental sustainability, education, equal opportunity, abortion, marriage equality, voting rights, and much more.

Head over to the full review of the rally that Tab reporters Carrie Qiu and Felicia Wang wrote or scroll through the photos below.

Lines started 3 hours before the event and extended the length of CMU’s campus

The room packs in tightly

Reporters from several states attended the rally

Tab reporter Felicia Wang interviews a group of CMU students before the rally begins

Tab reporter Felicia Wang interviews a group of CMU students before the rally begins

A group of CMU students pose at the rally

Posters, flags, stickers, and pins were distributed to show support

Students in the stands coordinated a large sign

The CMU a cappella group Soundbyte performed before Hillary took the stage

The audience quiets down as CMU student Avery Smith sings the national anthem

Student turnout packed one of the largest rooms on CMU’s campus

I wonder what century we’re in?

“Campaigning is like ‘a big job interview. You want to know, who are these people running for president? Where do they come from? What do they believe? What have they done in the past? What have they, not just said, but what have they accomplished?”

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton spoke about environmental sustainability, education, equal opportunity, abortion, marriage equality, voting rights, and much more.

Hillary makes a round to say hello to her supporters

We heard Hillary likes to take selfies

CMU students pose before leaving the rally with their Hillary posters

Some folks had more fun than others 🙂

Carnegie Mellon University