How to recover from the horrendous season that is finals

The mental trauma may take longer to recover from

Congratulations! You’ve officially survived one of the worst weeks a college student ever gets to experience. As a reward for your hard work, here are a few ideas to help you clear your head of those stressful classes and get you ready for the holiday.

Clemson Confectioneries cupcakes make everything better

The first thing you should do as soon as you walk out of your last exam, is go pick up some Cookie Dough cupcakes from Clemson Confectioneries! These gorgeous and sweet cupcakes are sure to put a smile on your face and your tummy!

Hide in a bedsheet cocoon

Personally nothing relaxes my nerves more than being wrapped in in a massive ball of over-heated bed sheets as soon as they come out the dryer. I throw my bed sheets in the dryer for 30 minutes (with some lavender dryer sheets of course), and wrap myself in the pure warmness of their Egyptian cotton comfort.

Drink

All the crying you did probably has you dehydrated. Not to mention it helps wash those super sweet, super scrumptious cupcakes down! If you are over the age of 21, swapping your water for wine is perfectly acceptable. After all, isn’t that what Jesus did?

Watch Elf on endless repeat

The positives of finals finally ending is Christmas gets to officially begin! Quit watching your cliche netflix series that you’ve cried over countless hours this semester and watch something festive, happy, and totally predictable (unlike your final’s).

Get outside!

Nothing makes you forget about the worries of passing a class than putting your best clothes on, washing your hair (which you probably have not done in a while), and heading out for a fun night in Greenville with friends! Not to mention Downtown Greenville has ice skating!

Sacrifice your notes to the GPA saving gods

Nothing makes you say “I’m officially done,”  than burning or trashing those unwanted, unneeded, satanic class notes that you never want to see again. As the great Taylor Swift once said, So watch me strike a match, on all my wasted time. As far as I’m concerned, you’re just another picture to burn.”

Go to Church

On top of going to church and praying for good grades all semester, head back to church and thank the Lord for allowing you to make it though the semester and finals!

Clemson University