Lil Wayne to perform at Bucknell

Excuse his charisma

After a week of voting, Bucknellians have decided on the Spring artist they want to see perform most. The voting ended this morning with Lil’ Wayne as the winner. Bucknell students have been voting since Monday, with a chance to win a free concert ticket as part of a voter raffle. The choices were Hunter Hayes, Steve Aoki, Lil’ Wayne, Panic A. T. Disco, Afrojack, Alesso, Dillon Franco and DNCE, and the choice was clear after several rounds of a March-Madness-style bracket challenge.

Spring Concert bracket

The famous rapper will be coming April 8th as the main performer for Bucknell’s Spring Concert. The news came out this morning in both the Bucknellian and in chalk on the ground outside the ELC, beginning the excitement and anticipation among Bucknell students that will continue to grow until April 8th. Concert tickets are (unfortunately) not free, unlike the Fall Fest concert with Jesse McCartney.

The Bucknellian’s announcement

With Lil’ Wayne on his way, and other artists and celebrities scheduled to come this semester, there’s no doubt it’s an exciting time to be a Buckenllian.

Bucknell University