Every BU college depicted by dogs

Which college wins most adorable?

BU is home to many majors on campus ranging from the arts and sciences to teaching and communications. When you're here, your dog is stuck at home waiting for you to come home during college break. Just imagine what it would be like for your dog to live like you.

College of Fine Arts (CFA)

Model: Juno. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

Model: Juno. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

The College of Fine Arts is known as a mecca for the artistic mind. They are the composers, the thinkers, the originators. From theatre to studio art to music, CFA represents everything creative. At this college doggos learn to excel at many different skills like paw painting or barking in a perfect pitch.

College of General Studies (CGS)

Model: Chippy. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

Model: Chippy. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

CGS allows time and exploration for students who are not exactly sure what academic track they want to take yet. They are given an interdisciplinary education for the first two years of college to focus on general studies such as rhetoric, humanities, natural and social sciences. They do this in order to obtain a strong liberal arts foundation.

Here, your dog could figure out what he/she wants in life, though they probably just want treats.

College of Engineering (ENG)

Model: Cooper. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

Model: Cooper. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

At the College of Engineering you will find innovators, strategizers, and tech-savvy individuals. These cute ENG doggos could invent an algorithm to make their owners give them as many treats as possible.

College of Communication (COM)

Model: Jethro. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

Model: Jethro. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

The College of Communication is home to visionaries, storytellers, and of course communicators. At COM, pups could study anything media related from advertising, to journalism, to film and perhaps learn to communicate in human language.

We all want to cry to some more films from the perspective of a dog, am I right?

College of Art & Sciences (CAS)

Model: Buddy. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

Model: Buddy. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

The College of Art and Sciences is the biggest college at BU offering over 70 majors. CAS is full of curious, philosophical, and empathetic students. This college is so diverse that the broad range of majors consist of anything from astronomy to classical studies to linguistics. If your dog studied at CAS they could bark at the moon while looking at the different star constellations.

Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies

Model: Bella. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

Model: Bella. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

The Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies is the newest school at BU, which is housed in the College of Art & Sciences. The Pardee School is divided into two sections: Regional Studies and International Studies. Students of this school are leaders, ambitious, and disciplined. Here dogs would no longer have to travel overseas in a crate and instead could fly first class to their diplomatic conferences.

College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (SARGENT)

Model: Cloey. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

Model: Cloey. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

Say ahh! The College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences aka Sargent College consists of the next generation's doctors. At Sargent your dog could study occupational therapy, health sciences, physical or athletic therapy, or speech language & hearing sciences. With a multitude of different fields to study your dog could finally figure out how to eat chocolate without getting sick.

Questrom School of Business

Model: Lulu. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

Model: Lulu. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

It's a dog-eat-dog world out there. At Questrom school of business professors prepare their students for the Wall Streetesque life. Students who study at Questrom are known as the enhancers and the revolutionists of anything pertaining to business.

If your dog went to this school, when they graduate they could make so much cash flow that you would no longer have to pay for their dog food or trips to the groomers because they would be able to.

School of Education (SED)

Model: May-Z. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

Model: May-Z. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

SED is for students who want to become future educators. At the School of Education there are ten different majors offered from deaf studies to elementary education to Special Ed. Soon SED will be partnered with Wheelock College and your dog can learn how to be scholarly to do your homework for you (instead of eat it).

School of Hospitality (SHA)

Model: Fluffi. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

Model: Fluffi. Photo by Meghan Cronin.

BU's School of Hospitality is for the students who appreciate wine and love to dine. SHA dogs are the entertainers, the organizers, and the people pleasers. At SHA dogs will no longer be begging for food underneath the dining room table and instead could be cooking meals for you.

BU