Three new restaraunts have opened near West Campus

Say goodbye to your money

Three new food joints opened up around west campus, and all three are awesome, which is great for you and bad for your bank account. I have already tried them all and I'm here to tell you they're amazing.

LimeRed Tea House

LimeRed Tea House opened at the end of June. Since then, it's booming with customers almost every night. The tea house is very open and friendly, and the drinks are just as great as the place itself. Be ready to stuff yourself with lots of snacks, too.

Fighting the urge to eat everything on the menu.

Caffé Nero

Our next spot is Caffé Nero. 1047 residents, like myself, will definitely have an empty wallet within a month or two. The coffee shop opened in July and has everything from coffee (obviously) to smoothies, sandwiches and pastries.

My first reaction to their coffee: oh boy, I'm in trouble.

Blaze Pizza

The newest place to open up is Blaze Pizza, and they've already proved to be a hit.

Chipotle-style assembly line but for pizza

For those who haven't been to a Blaze Pizza location yet, know that it is the Chipotle of pizza shops. You can not only choose from classic menu choices, or you can build your own and make it as healthy or unhealthy as you want.

It's a great place to hang out with larger groups of friends, or maybe even have club meeting if you want to switch it up.

And now I know I am truly going to be broke.

BU