BU is again one of the best colleges in the United States

Just one more reason we are better than BC

You now have more reasons to brag about being #ProudtoBU- BU is ranked as one of the Best 382 Colleges in the United States, according to the Princeton Review’s 2018 List of Best Colleges.

This year, BU is also ranked as one of the Best Schools in the Northeast, the Best Colleges that Pay You Back, and one of the Greenest Colleges in the United States. How neat is that?

Hockey games: definitely one more reason we are one of the best colleges out there.

But wait, there’s more: BU is #18 for College City that Gets High Marks, and #16 in the Lots of Hard Liquor category. Not only do we study hard, we like to have fun as well.

Here is how the Princeton Review creates its list. Every year, more than 137,000 college students complete a survey, answering questions about their school in four categories: About Yourself, Academics and Administration, Students, and Life at Your School. Most questions are answered using a five-point scale varying by topic (ex. 1 means "Awful" and 5 means "Excellent"). After the survey is completed, The Princeton Review tallies the results and gives the college a score based on student’s answers. Before the new list gets published, an administrative contact at each school receives the school’s profile in advance to check for accuracy and validity.

Can't compete with this view, BC.

Can’t compete with this view, BC.

The students have spoken once again: BU is one of the greatest colleges in the United States. As for our friends at BC, they are also on the list for Best College, Best College in the Northeast, Best College that Pays You Back, and Greenest College, but unfortunately their rankings do not extend farther than that. Yikes.

BU BC boston college boston university BU bu hockey princeton review