The best brunch spots in Boston that you definitely can Instagram

Do you even live in Boston if you don’t brunch?

It’s no secret that brunch has become the trendiest activity of 2017. Brunching has become the number one way for college students in Boston to spend their weekend afternoons. Whether they’re curing a hangover or pre-gaming the pre-game for later that night, Boston students love mimosas and Instagrammable food. Here’s a list of all the hottest spots for brunch you’ll want to be seen at this summer.

Lulu’s Allston

From Nitro iced coffee to killer mimosas, Lulu’s is to die for. Lulu’s features southern-like cuisine with a city twist. Basically think of any meal you would want for breakfast or lunch, add eggs and brisket, and that’s the menu. Located in Rat City, Lulu’s has a casual setting where ripped jeans and a t-shirt will fit right in. The must-try at this spot is the White Trash Hash: tater tots topped with poached eggs and braised short rib with hollandaise sauce on top.

Met Back Bay

If you’re feeling fancy, then check out Met Back Bay. Located in the very scenic Back Bay, this place gets bonus points for having a great brick wall outside that’s perfect for a photo shoot. Met Back Bay serves up extra large dishes of any kind of lunch or dinner food with an egg on top. The must-try at Met is Breakfast Carbonara: pasta with poached eggs and bacon on top.

Looking at this brunch spread has us dreaming of the weekend already. PC: @foodmoodzz

A post shared by MET Back Bay (@metbackbay) on Apr 4, 2017 at 9:32am PDT

Tatte Bakery and Cafe

If you’re more of a classic brunch person, then this is the spot for you. Tatte is for those who enjoy a rustic setting with a lighter brunch. It’s minimalistic yet homey vibe is perfect for a more intimate meal with a significant other or a close friend. There are three Tatte locations in Boston: Charles Street, Harvard Square, and Brookline. The must-try here is the Vegetable Quinoa Bowl: veggies, quinoa, and of course an egg any way you want it.

Gaslight Brasserie

Gaslight Brasserie is fit for the fine-tuned palette. With French delicacies lacing the menu, this place is perfect for a rendezvous in the morning. The setting is old fashioned and its location is on beautiful Harrison Avenue. If you’re going to wear your makeup from the night before and not change out of slippers, then you’ll feel out of place at this upscale location. The must-try at this spot is the Croque-Madame: a ham and gruyere sandwich with fancy french fries. Can you say bon appetit?

Thanks for brunching with us! Photo cred: @migenadulaj

A post shared by gaslightboston (@gaslightboston) on Feb 7, 2017 at 7:46am PST

Stephanie’s on Newbury

Stephanie’s is the ideal spot for a hangover brunch. This place serves up all your favorite comfort foods with a fantastic Bloody Mary. Stephanie’s is located in the shopping capital of Boston, Newbury Street. I’ve seen all walks of life in Stephanie’s from a Vineyard Vines T-shirt and a backwards hat (definitely a fruity frat boy) to girls in trendy dresses and stilettos at 11 A.M. So it’s truly for any occasion, making it a nice option for all of your brunch needs. The must-try is the Frittered French Toast: French toast with cheese and ham lathered between every slice.

Corned Beef Hash is all you need this morning ☘️?

A post shared by Stephanie's On Newbury (@stephaniesonnew) on Mar 18, 2017 at 7:30am PDT

BU