They are giving away FREE FOOD at Buick st right now

They even have bags at the front to fill with all of your free food

As college students in the depth of midterm/finals (shoutout to CGS) season, we all probably need a study break right now. If you’re in the west campus area and you like free food, definitely come to the Buick st. cafe located in Stuvi 1 today.

There are several tables set up, each with a different brand rep handing out FREE food, and you can basically take as much of it as you want.

They literally have food for every type of craving or food allergy, ranging from a table full of candy to tables of gluten-free and dairy-free bars.

People standing by the tables encourage you to take one of everything, and that’s exactly what everyone is doing. These bars seem like they would definitely be expensive at a grocery store, and they seem actually healthy.

You could literally have a full meal for free at this table where they are giving out delicious soup. They also have an assortment of meat-covered cheese, if that’s your thing.

They also have this luxurious table of assorted dairy-free cheeses, further fitting into what seems to be a theme of food-allergy sensitive marketing.

If you put yourself out there and embrace the free-loading life, you could end up with a bag full of a week’s worth of snacks. Come through now before everything’s gone!

BU