BU’s best reactions to the Pats’ Super Bowl win

From partying in the streets by Copley Square to watching it abroad on the other side of the world

The Super Bowl had everyone on the edge. The second the Patriots won, all you could hear were screams. People cried, hugged, and lost it.

In Allston, people set off firecrackers in the streets. Every T was packed with students singing and chanting. And on top of it all, Boston University students had yet another reason to scream “BC sucks” as loud as they could.

Here are some of the best reactions from BU students to last night’s game.

Students in Boston weren’t the only ones watching the game. Don’t forget about the kids studying abroad. Wini Zambare, who is currently studying abroad in Sydney, made sure to watch the game… even during her class.

After the Patriots won, thousands of students ran in the streets towards Boston Common.

When they arrived in the Common, some partied, others joined in chants, and some decided to take a dip in the nice, somewhat-frozen waters of the pond.

Students partied in the streets, climbed statues and monuments, and best of all, chanted “BC sucks.” And even some of the BC kids knew to turn their ‘Boston College’ shirts inside out.

Feature image by Gabrielle Turi. Videos by Claire Tran, Tyler Armey, and Gabrielle Turi.

BU boston boston college boston common boston students boston university BU Copley Square Patriots Super Bowl