The best social media reactions to Student Link Crashing

Around 11:50am this morning all bu.edu sites went down and people lost their minds

Ah it’s registration day for classes once again and you can smell the fear and feel the cut-throat pressure in the air.

As sophomore terriers waited for their designated time slots with anticipation, around 12am the Student Link and all other bu.edu sites went down. This aroused a frenzy as people took to the Official 2019 Facebook group to share their frustrations with one another.

Throughout all the chaos some terriers got creative and these are some of the best reactions gathered so far

Currently students are reporting that the server is running once again but operating at a slow rate with no specific restrictions on registration time slots.

There is little information available as to why the site is experiencing such problems and for how long this will continue. BU IT’s line simply put students on hold as the automated voice over said, “We are expecting greater than normal call volume.” She also mentioned “the answer you need may also be on our website.”

Hopefully you’re one of the lucky ones that got an early time slot and can sit back and just enjoy this train wreck. But if you’re one of the poor souls stuck in it at least you know you’re not alone and maybe we can all laugh about this later..after a much deserved riot on Com Ave that is.

BU