Warren towers A and B evacuated early this morning

And the C tower fire alarms did not go off…again

UPDATE: A while after the incident, a worker in the residence office in Warren assured C tower residents the alarms are working and that it’s a zoning issue. This morning, according the worker in reslife, alarms went because of a “fire in the basement of A tower.” Because alarms work in zones, the fire was far enough from C tower, the alarms did not go off.

At around 4:30 this morning, the fire alarms went off in A and B towers in Warren. The incident which occurred must have been large enough for two towers to be completely evacuated. Especially with it being that early and while it was snowing.

But once again, fire alarm system in C tower did not to go off. Is it a possible glitch?

A week ago, a small fire in Warren’s basement caused A and B tower to be evacuated. C tower never got the message because the alarms never went off.

These students evacuated last week because of a small fire in the basement

These incidents leave C tower student wondering what will happen to them if a large real fire were to occur.

Would the RAs be able to get all of us out in time?

Or would the RAs be already outside, trying to make sure everyone stays away and then they find out we C tower students had to be evacuated, but there’s no one left to get us out?

Where is our money going?

We are paying an insanely large amount of money, yet our fire alarms are still not fixed. It’s sad to think that the school is getting enough money as otherwise that killing off a third of the students in the largest dorm on campus would not effect the profits that much. We’re all sure President Brown still has a very plump wallet.

But how about Boston University actually does something completely beneficial for the students and fix the fire alarms.

BU