Staycool, your winter wardrobe is sorted

A photoshoot with BU’s hottest designer

Fashion designer and BU student Amin Adjmi just dropped his STAYCOOLNYC Fall/Winter 2015 collection, and he is already gaining attention.

Sibling models Lucky Blue and Pyper America Smith were spotted sporting his attire, and you should be too.

In collaboration with Japanese artist Yoko Honda, Adjmi released several new designs that are sure to keep you warm as you stay cool this winter.

“This collection was inspired by the vibrant colors of men’s fashion in the 80s and 90s. Each piece has its own unique, colorful vibe to it,” said Amin.

“Each sweatshirt has its own hand painted splatter so every design is ‘1 of 1′”

Lucky Blue in Staycoolnyc ‘Vibe’ shirt

Pyper America Smith sporting Adjmi’s retro inspired street wear

“Yoko Honda is an artist from Tokyo who specializes in amazing retro graphics. We did a collaboration together and came up with a dope design that screams retro and relaxation,” said the sophomore.

“I want people to feel like they can throw on these shirts any time of day whether they are kicking it at home or going out with friends. Staycoolnyc is more than a brand, it’s a lifestyle,” said Adjmi.

Stay updated on Amin and his designs on Instagram.

Photography: Evan Jones (COM, 2018)

Models: Page Miller (COM, 2017) Georgia Pahl (CAS, 2017) Ben Harkham (SMG, 2018)

BU