Yelling ‘I went to Brown!’ wasn’t enough to stop this Brown grad from being arrested

This is the worst ‘DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!’ ever

It was supposed to be the ultimate get out of jail free card, right after "I went to Harvard!" and possibly "I went to Cornell!"

So imagine the horror of Caroline "Summer" Kennedy, who graduated from Brown last year, when she shouted "I went to Brown!" at police who arrested her anyway.

The granddaughter of Robert F Kennedy was arrested for allegedly trying to open the door of a cop car where her dad, Max Kennedy, was already being held in handcuffs.

Police arrived at the scene of a huge party in Cape Cod around 1am, where Kennedys Max and Caroline were said to have incited the crowd into "an angry mob."

Max, 52, was reported to be "sweating profusely" with "noticeably" blood-shot eyes.

Cops asked him to turn the music down, to which Max responded by "screaming incoherently" and throwing a wall cabinet filled with glass objects onto the floor. An officer put him into cuffs in front of the rest of the party.

Max then yelled: "You don't know who you're messing with."

Caroline was arrested after reportedly opening the door of the police cruiser where Max was being held.

She told officers: "I went to Brown and I'm a teacher, sweetheart!" before sticking out her tongue.

Both were released on bail that night after being charged with disturbing the peace and violating a noise ordinance.

So much for a degree from Brown…

An earlier version of this story incorrectly referred to the wrong Kennedy being arrested. It was Max Kennedy who was sweating profusely with noticeably blood-shot eyes, not his father Robert. We regret this error.

Brown University