Everyone is reviewing Brown University on Trip Advisor and they’re really nailing the campus vibe

‘Students act like they just crawled out from under a rock’

While Brown is considered one of the top universities–nationally and internationally–and boasts the second best professors in the country, there are people who may beg to disagree.

In order to accurately determine how people really feel about Brown University, the best way to gauge peoples’ satisfaction (as with any destination) is to look at its reviews.

For some critics, the ivy league institution met their expectations. Among the most frequent reviews were “Beautiful Campus” and “great for walks”, but for some critics with more refined tastes, the school was “sort of underwhelming for an ivy”.

Some people didn’t even know where it was

“Even scultures had not plaques”

“Near Bristol, RI”

Note: (1) Brown University is located in Providence, RI (2) Mount Hope is a part of the grounds of Roger Williams University

Nice campus, BUT

“It was sadly in need of an update to the 21st century.”

Luckily for this individual, the revamped Ratty 2.0 has recently joined the 21st century with its new menus.

“Students act like they just crawled out from under a rock”

Some people just weren’t having it

“drown University”

“Meh”

Well, this must be awkward for the dual-degree students.

Thankfully, not all of the reviews were negative.

The caption says it all

The takeaway: Aside from the SciLi Challenge, the library can also be a great place for writing. Who knew?

Hot date spot?

“The world of laid back intellectuals”

This review’s pretty spot on.

“Not sure if we saw any ghosts”

Meanwhile, some alumni chose to be nostalgic

“Xtra-Lite… Xtra-heavy”

I’m not sure what to say here.

Brown University