We rounded up all the best Marathon Monday swag

Tank or tee? Bucket hat or fanny pack?

The snow has melted, spring break is just two weeks away, and Facebook is blooming with posts of tanks, tees, bucket hats, and fanny packs.

For the students of Boston that can only mean one thing: Marathon Monday is in sight.

On April 18th, we will line Commonwealth Avenue at Mile 21 to cheer on runners from around the world as they compete in the Boston Marathon. The competition on the sideline, however, requires very little athletic ability (unless you consider chugging a sport – arguably it is). The only way to show that you are the most spirited Eagle of all is through your Marathon apparel.

With so many options, some supporting charities and others in the true spirit of all things marathon, it’s a decision more difficult than deciding if you want to live in the mods or the new dorm next year. To help you out we sorted through the depths of Facebook to bring you a list of Marathon swag available right now:

The Classic Tank

In support of GlobalMed this tank sports a #gassongram and classic “BC Marathon Monday tank” wording. A great choice offered in both maroon and navy.

Maroon, gold and an eagle, what more could you need in a tank? The funds from these tanks will be donated to the non-for-profit Timmy’s Global Health.

This tank is almost as great as the movie. Plus, nobody will want to mess with a kid Straight Outta Chestnut Hill. 

An accurate schedule of how most of our days will go, and it supports kids with cancer, which is better than the Marathon itself.

This tank is making its comeback, still for a good cause and supporting your fellow Eagles.

Long Sleeves

You can never trust mid-April weather

“Everything you’ve wanted in a [Marathon shirt], and sleeves.” Find it here.

Political affiliation on required ~ USA! USA! USA!

The Extras 

These will make or break your Marathon outfit

These bucket hats are dope, and they also support GlobalMed!

By noon you probably won’t know where your BC ID or your phone are, or that it is actually only noon and you’re ready for late night. These fanny packs could be the key to keeping yourself relatively together.

The count down begins! I know we’ll all be looking fly AF for the runners at Mile 21.

Boston College