We asked BC students why BU sucks

We even talked to some BU kids about what they think

Next Monday, the BC Men’s Hockey team will face off with that other school down Comm Ave for the 64th Annual Beanpot title.

When the puck drops at 7:30 PM, TD Garden is sure to explode with back and forth insults and chants between the Terriers’ sea of red and white and the Eagles’ squad decked in maroon and gold.

With tensions high, we decided to stir up the Beanpot, asking BC students why BU sucks. We even went rogue and spoke to some BU kids, asking what they think of BC.

BC, WHY DOES IT SUCK TO BU?

Bret Bonzell, Boston College, Junior

“Jesus doesn’t love them.”

Pat Sheerin, Boston College, Junior

“Isn’t it obvious! Why are you even asking?”

Jimmy Daley, Boston College, Freshman

“BU kids peaked in high school.”

Kate Muldoon, Boston College, Junior

“BC has a student body love that BU doesn’t.

“BU sucks because they don’t have campus environment. We all rally together for events and there’s always a sense of community whenever we do anything.

“You’ll walk through the quad and see like 14 people you know and it’s so comforting. BU is such a huge school that there is no way you could find that comfort walking to class.”

Danielle Homere, Boston College, Sophomore

“BU sucks because their mascot is a cute little dog while BC has the nations bird, an eagle!”

Lauren Freise, Boston College, Junior

“There are two kinds of evil people in the world. People that do evil things and people that go to BU.”

Mikey Mikkelsen, (John Tsotsos), and Jack Galiardo, Boston College, Juniors

“BU sucks because they’re D1 and we’re club (lax, that is).”

“Our girls are hotter.”

Sarah Ashmore, Boston College, Junior

“They just do.”

SO TERRIERS, WHY DOES BC SUCK?

Matt Clark, Boston University, Junior

“When around BC kids, the atmosphere of elitism is almost palpable. It’s the world’s biggest country club without the free golf.”

Caleb McDermott, Boston University, Junior

“I feel like Boston College should be called Newton College.”

Jake Dansey, Boston University, Junior

“BC is the school for Ivy League rejects, they have twice the stuck up in half the size.”

George Logan, Boston University, Junior

“BC kids wear scarves when it’s not even cold. Seems like they are prepping for something – as to what, the world will never know.”

Just saying’…Go Eags!

Boston College