These are the best storage closets at BC

Shoutout to the “bedroom” for sexiled roommates

If your New Year’s resolution was to organize the catastrophic mess that is your storage closet, this is for you.

One of the greatest challenges a resident faces upon moving in lies in one of the more obscure facets of dorm life: storage rooms.

Although many a resident simply chooses to fill the room with various knick knacks, we decided to take a closer look and see what skeletons are truly hiding in residents’ storage space.

All the desks into here to make room for the pong tables because priorities

Someone is good at Tetris

9 desks in a 9-man closet

These bad bitches highlight the domestic, yet fun girls we have here at BC with the juxtaposition of an empty beer and a nifty dinosaur of a vacuum cleaner

You no longer have to worry about sexiling your roommate or getting caught straddling a random boy in the common room, this nifty moves room is the perfect spot for some late night fun.

In this one, we see two worlds collide: classy golf pro by day and washed up white girl by night

Coming, Christmas is. These studs do it right by showing off that holiday spirit in style.

These guys show us what BC is truly all about: work hard, play harder! Lax bro meets frat star – what more could a girl want?

Boston College