What’s your New Year’s Resolution? (and what everyone wore on NYE)

‘Stop ordering pizza at 4 am’

In 2015 we met Caitlyn Jenner, Bill Cosby irrevocably tainted our childhood memories, moms everywhere fell in love with Fifty Shades of Grey, and, most importantly, everyone became a Belieber.

From these events, I think it’s safe to say that 2016 is full of possibilities. In the spirit of reflecting on years past, The Tab asked students to send in pictures dressed in their New Year’s Eve best while asking their resolutions for 2016.

Emma Sullivan, Junior, Applied Psychology and Human Development (center)

“To be more mindful of my decisions.”

Niki Rodriguez, Junior, Biology (left)

“Spend more time walking around my dorm in my undies, and on a serious note I want to show more appreciation for the little things in life that make me happy.”

Leah Frome, Junior, Communication (right)

“Stop ordering pizza at 4 am.”

Katherine Swallow, Sophomore, Finance (left), Olivia Garcia, Junior, Communication (middle), and Sarah Swallow, Sophomore, Math (right)

Katherine: “To wear more groutfits.”

Olivia: “Not to eat Dominos every night.”

Sarah: “To find a new major.”

Sheila Hill, Junior, Communications and Elementary Education and Charlie Callinan, Junior, Finance

Charlie: “ACC Championship.”

Sheila: “This year my resolutions are to be more open to trying new things and meeting new people, and to win my club lacrosse natty championship.”

Selina Correa, Junior, English (left)

“To add another color besides black to my wardrobe.”

Meghan McCarthy, Junior, Communication (left)

“To be in the moment more, especially abroad, and to get away from my phone.”

Fallyn Boich, Junior, Communication and Economics (left) and Helene Kuchwara, Junior, Biology (right)

“We are both going to put our best foot forward in everything that we do!”

Julia Barron, Sophomore, Communications and Anna Atkinson, Sophomore, Applied Psychology and Human Development

“We both decided we should go to the library every day.”

Josie Fair, Junior, Economics and Math (left)

“Live in the moment and enjoy my time abroad!”

Gabriela Nastasi, Junior, Communication (right)

“To come up with a New Year’s Resolution for 2017”

Emma Thompson, Junior, Communication and Economics (right)

“Hmmm haven’t gotten that far yet.”

Boston College national-us