BC guys are among the most swiped-right in the country

Featuring the CSOM sweetheart who confused his Linkedin and his Tinder

This past summer, Tinder released data detailing the most “Swipe Rights” on various college campuses across the country. Boston College made the list for both girls and guys – we cracking the top 50 for girls in the 42nd spot, and ranking 25th in the guys category.

The trends revealed some interesting data, with top four most right-swiped males attending religious affiliated universities, and the majority of campuses with most popular males being private schools. Shout out to that over-priced, private, Jesuit education!

Although 9 out of 10 campuses with the most popular females are public (leaving us BC ladies behind) it seems as though the males of Boston College, with their salmon Vineyard Vines shorts and Bean Boots, have conquered the hearts of many a Boston gal.

One might wonder what has differentiated these pretty white boys from all the others across the country, so I decided to take a closer look at some of Boston’s most eligible, preppy bachelors.

A quick celebrity sighting to start us off on the right foot. Only the dreamiest here at BC

This guy may seem like he’s heading to this Goldman interview, but don’t be fooled ladies, he’s actually pregaming a CSOM themed party in the Newton Bus

This guy who is just so great with kids. You guessed it, that shirt? Made of husband material

That guy who I’m actually kind of related to. Shout out to my mom’s boyfriend’s nephew. I see you, Ninja Warrior!

This CSOM sweetheart who confused his Linkedin and his Tinder. Bless his heart

The animal lover. He’s compassionate, open-minded and is SO down to go on adventures with you. Hit him up for a walk in the Newton woods

So you were incredibly athletic in high school, but somehow that hasn’t translated to your college career. It’s ok, the Plex still counts

The frat star. You would never know, but his top choice was totally Bama. Roll tide, baby!

Last, but surely not least, Shrek. The ultimate bachelor

Boston College