I went to a USC game day and it was absolutely insane

But remember when we beat USC?

One of the best parts of college, besides football, is the celebration that takes place all day. After experiencing a game day at University of Southern California, I took away a few things about how we differ as fans.

Win or lose, the student section is packed for the entire game. Boston College could take some notes on their unconditional love. The entire crowd is psychotically passionate.

Being in the student section easily made me feel like a real Trojan, even if just for a few hours.

While we have our amazing Baldwin, USC has like three mascots.

And traveler who comes to life and runs across the field before tip off at every home game. They definitely racked up some more points for that.

While we have our exclusive tailgating in the mods, Shea field, or in the surplus of places off campus, the majority of USC’s celebration goes down on “The Row.” The Row is exactly what you would imagine it to be – a very long street, compiled with sorority and downtrodden frat houses that reek of Natty Light and regret.

The Row

As dawn breaks, they start to prepare themselves for the day just by setting up tents. A couple of hours before kick-off, the street comes alive with spirited students raging in and out of the houses.

Just like 2pac said, California sure knows how to party.

USC frats: your favorite place ever or your worst nightmare (or both)

Their game day outfits are on point. There’s no way you’re wearing jeans and a team shirt (typical BC game day outfit). But it’s not just about what they are wearing – it’s also the attitude they carry. The whole student body coming together like that gets easily gets spirit up and builds on all the excitement.

But we can’t overlook the outfits since they are definitely on fleek.

Kappa

DG

After a long day of tailgating and bouncing between frat houses, it was finally time for a very exciting game.

USC does game day well. But remember that time we beat USC?

Boston College national-us