Top 10 Insta-worthy spots at ASU
Grab a camera, this list is sure to give you some stunning backgrounds!
Do you have an Instagram vision, but nowhere to do your photo shoot? From commissioned murals to graffiti, this list is sure to give you some stunning backgrounds.
1. "Untitled", by Lalo Cota, Pablo Luna, and Thomas "Breeze" Marcus
This is a gorgeous, busy mural, so it would be perfect with a simple pose and outfit.
2. "Untitled", by Leter91
I'm loving this neutral color scheme. I'd go for a modern look with boxy, straight cuts for this scene.
3. "Untitled", by J.B. Snyder
With a rainbow background, I can't imagine a white-based outfit wouldn't be stunning here.
4. "Untitled", by Amanda Adkins and Katie Beltran
So cute! This spot would be gorgeous with a sundress and a big smile.
5. "Los Tres Grandes", by Artists- Armando, Averian Chee, DETOR, Angel Diaz, DUROK, Francisco Garcia, KEISR, Martin Moreno, Ser. V One, Joseph Perez, PRUF, SRVNT, SINEK, and Jeff Slim
Did you say fierce? Same. This wall has my street-style wardrobe singing.
6. "The David Bowie Tribute Wall", by Maggie Keane
This spot is perfect for any human, alien, or animal in existence. Get out there and take advantage of your Golden Years.
7. "For the Love of Color", by Carrie Marill
This mural keeps the eye moving, and would make you the perfect focal point. With all the other colors, i'd keep your outfit simple.
8. "Untitled", by Caratoes
This is just a rad spot to be at. It screams edgy poses and smoldering looks.
9. "Untitled", by Antonio Paso
If you want background with a lot going on, this is your scene. The mural is even more bright and gorgeous in person.
10. "Unititled", by Tyson Krank
I love how clean and crisp this wall is. There are unlimited options here, so rock your best style!