ASU students storm the field after massive upset against UW

This is the seventh time in a row that Washington has lost at ASU

Rounding out a shocking week in college football, ASU has managed to overthrow #5 Washington 13-7 in Tempe Saturday night. The Sun Devils were hustling from the start, leading 13-0 into halftime. The Arizona State defense crushed Washington, while Manny Wilkins completed 29 of 41 passes for 245 yards.

After two missed field goals from the huskies in the second half, ASU students stormed the field in a flurry of black, given the game's "blackout" theme. This is the seventh time in a row that Washington has lost at ASU.

Frankie McLister, a sophomore at ASU, described the scene. "It was a feeling that I'll never forget," said McLister. "To be a part of it was definitely one to remember."

The win was also the perfect complement to Parent's Weekend, filling Sun Devils and their families with school pride.

"It made me love my school even more than I already do," McLister said. "I'm a huge ASU fan, but I feel the vibe of the sports records, especially football, can definitely change the mood in school spirit."

Other students took to social media to share their thought and feelings, blessing our timeline's with funny captions.

Additionally, a PAC-12 spokesman has confirmed that ASU will not be charged the standard $25,000 fine for storming the field, as the other team had already left, according to AZCentral Sports.

All's well that ends well, right Devils? #ForksUp

Feature Img. from @br4d_b Instagram

Arizona State University