ASU is offering students free full panel STI testing

Testing will take place October 4th on the second floor of the MU

Sun Devils, now is your chance to do what you do best! Take advantage of free services! As a college student, one must know the importance of taking advantage of all the free food and events one can.

In the spirt of freeloading love, this Wednesday, October 4th from 10 AM to 3 PM, Devils in the Bedroom and Maricopa County will be offering free full panel STI testing for all ASU students. The event will take place on the second floor of the MU.

Devils in the Bedroom Facebook Page

Devils in the Bedroom Facebook Page

I don’t think I have to remind many, that ASU is well-known for being one of the most sexually active universities in the country. The Maricopa Health Department recorded the zip code ASU sits in as one of the worst offenders for recorded STDs and STIs.

So please, with the interest of keeping ASU sexy but disease free, take advantage of this free service. However, if you can’t make it this time, there will be two more testing dates later this Fall.

So with a little peace of mind and a bill of sexual health, one is free to wave their freak flag again!

Feat. Img from Facebook

Arizona State University