Get paid almost $100 by Arizona State to smoke marijuana

The Substance Use, Health, and Behavior Lab is researching Arizona medical marijuana users aged 18-30.

Smoking marijuana on campus is a felony. You see it on every bulletin board and poster hung around campus. Now, eligible candidates may have the opportunity to get paid to smoke marijuana.

Students and professors alike are constantly talking about how Arizona State University is considered #1 in innovation, and now you can too! One of our innovative professors, Madeline Meier, posted an ad looking for participants for a new study on medical marijuana users. Each subject would be paid $95 for their participation.

Madeline Meier has done extensive research on the effects of cannabis. Her findings are more than interesting. She suggests that with short-term cannabis use, there is no evidence of IQ loss. In fact, throughout her studies, it has become apparent that cannabis users tend to have a better body-mass index (BMI), cholesterol readings, waist size, and blood sugar control.

The Substance Use, Health, and Behavior Lab is researching Arizona medical marijuana users aged 18-30. The study will be conducted through text message surveys and two-hour, in-person visits of each participant to the lab five days during the week, and will focus on each user’s at-home experience with different types of cannabis, which may refer to either different strains or different forms.

Think about it, ASU wants to pay you! If you’re an Arizona medical marijuana user who wants to make some extra cash ($95), go ahead and apply!

Arizona State University