Chuckbox rated best college town food in Arizona

They’ve won so many ‘best of’ awards they stopped counting

Arizona State University’s very own burger spot,  The Chuckbox , has been rated the best burger joint in Arizona.

Which isn’t surprisng since First We Feast, a popular food blog, recently listed the best burger joints across the country. The blog states, “On the search for great burgers, you should always consider the joints close to large colleges.”

This is sound advice considering The Chuckbox has been a student favorite for decades. The restaurant has been a staple to the ASU student experience since 1972. This burger spot has students and locals flocking for their award winning burgers and happily waiting in line during the lunch rush.

Located just north of ASU, The Chuckbox, cranks out cooked to order burgers for hungry students on an open pit fire fed by charcoal and mesquite.

Although The Chuckbox prides itself in the “Big One” burger, the blog highly recommends the Tijuana Torpedo topped with pepper jack cheese and mild green chilis.

The Chuckbox is located at 202 E. University Drive in Tempe. For more information visit thechuckbox.com .

Feat. Img from Facebook

Arizona State University