‘Save the White Race’ flyers spread across ASU

It came after the university addressed racial tension and racism on campus

“Save the White Race” flyers were spread across Arizona State’s campus just a few days after the university addressed the racial tension and vandalism on campus.

According to AZ Central, messages on the posters said:

– “The age of white guilt is over! And the goys are back in town.”

– “Come save the white race with us.”

– “Pssst, white person. Stop apologizing. We don’t owe them anything.”

– “Equality is a lie. Race is real. Get woke. Get white.”

– “Still scared of being called racist? May we suggest not caring anymore! (President-elect Donald) Trump didn’t, right?”

A picture of the flyers was uploaded onto alt-right site the Daily Stormer, with the comment: “For some unknown reason, the local Lügenpresse [a slur used during Nazi Germany against Jewish press] in Arizona is outraged by these harmless flyers.”

This comes just days after graffiti was found at in ASU bathroom stall reading: “We don’t want you n*ggers here get tf out before we kill you #Trump2016 KKK.”

An ASU spokesperson said: “Ensuring the safety and security of our students is a top priority, and the university undertakes extensive efforts to ensure student safety is not compromised. ASU is a place where open debate can thrive and honest disagreements can be explored, but not when hateful rhetoric is used. That is not who we are.”

After the results of the 2016 Presidential election, Arizona State also released a statement reassuring students and faculty that they will continue to “Measure their university not by whom we exclude, but rather by whom we include and how they succeed.”

The flyers are believed to be spread by a private group, leaving behind the stamp “alt-right” on the flyers. The images and statements left on the flyers vary, but they all shared the same hate rhetoric and anti-inclusion speech.

University police said they are “aware of the incident.”

Arizona State University