What it takes to be the ultimate Bama fan

How about a ‘Roll Tide’ tattoo?

You can support the Crimson Tide, but are you the ultimate fan? Some fans live, eat and breathe Alabama football. When it comes down to it, they will do anything to see the Tide play.

Bama fans are always confident for another successful season and possibly adding to Alabama’s ever growing trophy collection.

The betting

Bama fans make bets regarding what the outcome of their season will be or which player is bound to break records. How could you not be confident being a Bama fan? The Tide rarely lets their fans or the team down. A Bama fan will always be the first to call the bets.

The odds are usually in Alabama’s favor, but sometimes when they aren’t, Bama fans will tell you a million reasons why they should be in their favor. The Tide hates to lose and does so rarely, which means your chances of losing that bet are just as good as the Crimson Tide rolling to their victories.

Camping out for tickets

Alabama fans and students will sometimes do just about anything for tickets. Yes, tents have been pitched and all-nighters have been pulled just to get some tickets to see the Tide roll over their next opponent. Chugging coffees and Red Bulls while waiting in line with friends for tickets is normal. In all types of weather and circumstances, Bama fans will do anything to see the Tide play or should we say, dominate.

The ‘I’m going all out’ attire

Bama fans either have been guilty of wearing every article of Bama clothing we own all at once, or they see someone dressed in full head-to-toe crimson and houndstooth and then immediately realize they need to step up their game. Crazy Alabama Christmas sweaters are just one type of clothing that can’t go unnoticed. The bolder outfit choice, the better. Every shade of crimson – that’s even better. Bama fans are loyal to their team and their apparel.

Shunning friends

There are certain times throughout the year that Bama fans just tend to shun away their closest friends or even family. Every dedicated Alabama fan can understand it, but others may not. We simply cannot talk to you if you associate yourself with the enemy.

If you aren’t supporting Bama or screaming Rammer Jammer at the top of your lungs, then we simply cannot talk to you. Bama fans are dedicated to the Crimson Tide and everything that goes along with it, and they will make sure to remind their friends of that. If you want to be on your Bama friend’s good side, then be sure to give them a friendly “Roll Tide.”

Something a little more permanent

There is one thing that separates certain Bama fans from other fans. That one thing is a little permanent inking. Maybe you lost a bet and now you have a “Roll Tide” tattoo reminding you every day how much you love the tide. Or maybe you just love the Crimson Tide that much.

Tattoos can range from the Alabama “A” logo, or something to do with the fact Bama has 16 national championships. The most traditional and more classic one has to be the “Roll Tide” tattoo. If anyone questions just how loyal of a fan you are, nothing speaks louder than a tattoo.

University of Alabama