Student trolls campus preacher by playing the bagpipes so loud he can’t hear himself think

Brother Mikhail’s sermon was interrupted by a man in a kilt playing Scotland the Brave

A student has discovered the best way to shut up campus preachers who tell you you're going to hell for jacking off, and it's by playing the bagpipes so loud it drowns out all sound within a five mile radius.

Brother Mikhail Savenko, the traveling campus preacher, had his street sermon disrupted by a hero student and his extremely loud set of bagpipes.

"It's definitely a funny sight to see," a Ball State student who filmed it told The Tab. "He's was out there for about 30 minutes when I was there. He's probably been out there longer but I had to leave for class. It unfortunately didn't stop the preacher from continuing to speak. It was the usual 'you're all going to hell for being alive' speech that you usually see from preachers on college campuses."

Brother Mikhail, who travels between campuses to preach, is your typical "you're going to hell" kind of guy.

His sign calls out an exhaustive list of "Fornicators, adulterers, sodomites, lesbians, fellatists, masturbators, vixens, porno freaks, drunkards, idolaters, hypocrites, self-absorbed, pot-heads, baby murderers, feminists, gossips, liars, non-Christians" (only one of those actually sounds bad?).

UPDATE

We just spoke to Brother Mikhail, who told The Tab a bit more about how he got owned on campus and some of his political views, which involve deporting people:

"It gets kind of frustrating but we expect it. When people heckle and play bagpipes, it will draw more attention to that. It brings more interest. The bagpipes guy is going to get winded one day and not be able to play anymore, but I'm still going to be there, preaching. We come with a mindset for this to happen. Generally students react in the same way, they take their clothes off and play music."

When asked about his sign equating lesbians to baby murderers, he explained:

"All sin is bad and all sin does send people to hell. The Bible says he who sins is the devil. Sins separate them from the love of God. We see it as the poison that's killing them."

And quickly on Donald Trump:

"I love Donald J Trump. Yes. I would like to see him get the wall done and lower taxes and get the transgenders out of the military, immigration. Anybody undocumented should be deported, immigrants or undocumented students. I was an immigrant from Russia and I came here legally and I'm really pissed that a lot of these students don't really care about the law. Our country can't handle that many people any more.

"I do believe Jesus would say the same on this. They don't have a regard for the law, The Bible says we need to have a regard for the law. We don't owe anybody anything, we don't have to take all these people in. It's a privilege to be an American citizen."

It's worth adding, while Brother Mikhail preached on campus, some kid took his shirt off and just stood next to him:

This is on a par with the kid who pranked his campus preacher by repeating everything he said back at him – relive that moment here.

Images courtesy of Max Lewis