Apparently, there’s one day a year on which your partner is most likely to cheat

tips

babe  • 

Because they have no morals and don’t care about breakin’ hearts

Your significant other is more likely to cheat on you on November 18th than any other day this calendar year.

Cheating on a partner isn’t always something that’s planned, but it is certainly always acted out by trash people. Some cheat and don’t feel a thing, while for other’s it’s a bit more taboo. But that doesn’t stop them — they just get better at hiding it.

Two years ago, I started dating a man boy, and he confided in me, “I would never leave a relationship unless I was sure there was someone waiting on the other side.” But I was different . . . Until a year later when he dumped me and started dating the girl he’d been sleeping with for the past two months. Bet he told her the same thing.

People rarely cheat on another with the intention of that person finding out, and for most it’s done out of cowardice, but the one thing all cheaters have in common is they’re doing it because they’re selfish.

After surveying 300 people, Illicit Encounters found that 72 percent of participants said they were most likely to cheat on November 18th, and that’s because it’s the last day they felt they could be unfaithful to their partner before Christmas and the like kick in.

https://twitter.com/exotlc/status/844685980842053633

So next time you’re thinking of purchasing your S/O a super nice holiday gift, or booking a vacation in December, think again because they might have other plans.

@carolinephinney