Everyone is sharing this interview of a Trump fan being quite deplorable

‘They’re not racists. They are patriotic Americans of all backgrounds’

My fans aren’t racist, Trump claimed at a speech today, hitting back at Hillary’s comment last week that they could all be lumped into “the basket of deplorables”.

But an interview we did earlier this summer suggests otherwise.

“I was thus deeply shocked and alarmed,” Trump told the National Guard in Baltimore, “to hear my opponent attack, slander, smear and demean these wonderful, amazing people who are supporting our campaign.”

He said:

“Our support comes from every part of America, and every walk of life. We have the support of cops and soldiers, carpenters and welders, the young and the old, and millions of working class families who just want a better future.

“These were the people Hillary Clinton so viciously demonized. These were among the countless Americans that Hillary Clinton called deplorable, irredeemable and un-American. She called these patriotic men and women every vile name in the book – she called them racist, sexist, xenophobic, and Islamophobic.

But Trump may not have seen footage of the The Go Cook My Burrito Bitch guy, which made the rounds this June, showing Zack Fisher shouting: “Get the fuck out of here! Our country motherfucker, made in fucking USA. Trump! I love Trump!” at a group of Hispanic demonstrators in Arizona.

Shot by Eric Rosenwald.

Our interview with Zack is being re-shared online after Trump’s Baltimore speech to show that, well, maybe some of his supporters might not be as accepting as he says they are.

Zack told The Tab: “It sucks that people are scared to stand up for what they believe in, and yet Latinos can do it and it’s fine. And if we do it? We’re racist. White people? The only race you can legally discriminate against.”