Jill Stein is not a meme

I’ve heard people say she was a crackpot, but I never fully believed them until I saw this

Dr. Jill Stein, Green Party candidate for President’s campaign slogan is “ItsInOurHands” and her Twitter account is clearly in hers.

The 60-something-year-old Sweetgreen model’s anti-GMO, anti-vaxxer stance sends the clear message: “America should starve and then die of polio”, and she has now taken things to a new level of confusion.

Third party candidates, the “tofu” option of “chicken or fish” wedding invitations are seldom taken seriously – but her latest set of tweets are doing her no favors.

Jill Stein is embracing her ‘dank meme stash’ and a lot of other dank as well

What strain of cannabis makes an overworked presidential candidate glow like this?

Can we even be sure it was marijuana that elicited this bizarre tweet?

Dr. Jill Stein is really pushing the “for the people” schtick with this endorsement.

AND HERE SHE IS SHOUTING OUT HARAMBE

You have to wonder if she knows that Harambe, dead gorilla and national figure, has an equal percentage of the vote as her at 2 percent in the state of Texas, trailing Deez Nuts at 3 percent.

This looks like something Trump would post about Clinton (with the same picture of course, because #trump).

Dr. Jill Stein is campaigning in Colorado today, a pot head’s Disneyland.

But she’s branched out beyond her traditional voter base of the dispensaries, and is now courting the all-too-crucial Reddit vote.

Will it work? Will this be the only time you see her name trending between now and…ever?

Enjoy it while it lasts.